- AppExchange App Development
- Salesforce Custom Development
- Salesforce Lightning Development
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Admin Services
- Salesforce Implementation
- Integration and Data Migration
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting
799 The Coder is a Developer sharing his findings and knowledge on the Salesforce platform. Started with the C Programming Language and still loves to code in C, as C was the first programming language to teach how to code.
As a developer we got stuck somewhere, sometimes we have confusion regarding the syntax of language and sometimes we need some already written code snippets to complete our task faster. One thing that I have learned so far is that “Code never lies”. That means whenever we think that code is behaving unexpected, mostly we made some mistakes in the code.
Here you will find unique and useful articles and code solutions on the Salesforce platform. Also some little programs/projects on the C programming language (which I wrote in the past).